Jayme tagged me, so here I go.
1. Always post the rules.
2. Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones.
3. Tag 11 new people in the post and link them to the post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. What talent/ability are you most proud of having? Why?
There isn’t really anything that I’m naturally talented at? If I try something and practice at it, I can successfully accomplish most things, but there’s nothing that I’m superbly talented at. I’m occasionally proud of my writing, and I can ride a horse competently. But, er, yeah. I don’t really know?
2. What are some of the songs which would be included on the mix tape describing life?
Life in Technicolor ii by Coldplay, Generator ^ First Floor by Freelance Whales, Mountain Sound by Of Monsters and Men, Everything by Ben Howard, Use Somebody by Kings of Leon, and Elephant Gun by Beirut
3. Who is your OTP and why?
Ugh, just one? Um…probably John/Sherlock, but I ship them both romantically and just platonically. I just love their relationship no matter what it is.
4. Think about yourself from five years ago. How much have you changed since then? In what aspects have you changed in?
Five years ago I was thirteen, and basically a little shit. Though I was probably a lot more active back then. I wrote more, too. But I was a little egotistical, definitely more naive than I am now, and lordwas I awkward.
5. If you could have any unusual superpower, what would you have? (It MUST be unusual! This excludes ordinary flying, x-ray eyes, laser eyes, super strength, etc.)
I’d like to be able to create copies of myself. So I could be doing homework and sitting on tumblr at the same time.
6. In Phillip Pullman’s His Dark Materials series, the characters are born with daemons which are actually the animal embodiment of their souls. Therefore, a sly person’s daemon would be a cat; a loyal person’s daemon would assume the appearance of a dog, etc. What would your daemon take the shape of, and why?
Mine would probably be a chameleon. I’m easily adaptable, and my personality tends to change subtly depending on who I’m with or talking to at the time.
7. If you found out that you only had three days to live, what would you do for the next three days?
I don’t know? Probably try to console my family and friends while desperately attempting to get in touch with someone who can tell me how the hell Sherlock survived, what happens in the last episode of Hannibal, send me all the audio recordings of Benedict as Smaug (and any clips from the Hobbit that are available), and who the next Doctor is.
8. What’s one thing that you have always wanted to do, but have always been too scared/have never had the chance?
I’ve always wanted to try skydiving but haven’t had the chance. Also, I’d love to go backpacking somewhere, either Europe or New Zealand probably.
9. If you could get away with murdering one person and one person only, who would use your freebie on?
I don’t know, there isn’t really anyone that I hate enough to actually go out and murder. Maybe someone who was doing awful things and killing others without reason?
10. If you could live in any fictional universe (book, movie or show), which universe would you choose?
Howl’s Moving Castle, Harry Potter, or Star Trek probably.
- Favorite film you’ve seen in 2013?
- Do you read fanfiction, and if so what’s your favorite story / one that you could go back to and reread countless times?
- If you were a member of Starfleet, what color shirt would you wear? (Red for Engineering, Blue for Science, Yellow for Command)
- What would be the opposite of your personality?
- What’s the weirdest thing you own, and the story behind why you have it / how you got it.
- If you were a Pokemon trainer, what six pokemon would make up your team? Or, if you aren’t familiar with pokemon, what animal best describes your personality?
- Three favorite names for boys and girls?
- If you could act alongside one actor or actress (regardless of talent/stage fright/overall desire to act/etc), who would it be and what kind of movie would you want to be in?
- If it were possible, who is one character you would jump through the screen of your TV or computer to comfort? One character you’d punch? One character you’d kill? One character you’d take out for coffee? (doesn’t have to be from the same show/movie)
- What’s worse: not telling someone how you feel about them and potentially missing the opportunity for a relationship, or telling someone how you feel when there’s the possibility that your feelings might not be returned? (or: which is worse, silence or rejection?)
- Five things you like most about yourself.
Tagging the following people: